Like one may already know, a significant factor of good health is making sure everything is running softly in your body. Products like hormone production, blood sugar levels, blood pressure levels, etc. all require to be monitored regularly, especially as we get older. Testosterone Boosters is one of them.
For men, one of the biggest issues that are becoming ever more common is low testosterone levels.
Low testosterone symptoms can contain everything from depression to low energy to erectile dysfunction.
To help you get a good product, we’ve researched & compared the best testosterone boosters on the shop right now.
Top 10 Testosterone Boosters Compared
Using clinically studied elements like D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Oyster Extract, along with other necessary testosterone supporting nutrients TestoFuel is among the maximum ranked testosterone boosters on the market.
- 90-day guarantee – On selected offers
- 4 Servings a day
- Natural ingredients
- No proprietary blends – Know accurately what you’re getting with each ingredient
- 1 month supply – 1 Box
- 2 month supply – 2 Boxes + FREE Delivery (USA & UK)
- 3 month supply – 3 Boxes + 1 FREE Box + FREE Delivery (global) + Free T-Shirt & Workout Guides + 90 DAY GUARANTEE
Ingredients: One daily serving (4 capsules) includes:
- 5000 IU Vitamin D3
- 2300mg D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
- 100mg Asian Red Panax Ginseng
- 100mg Fenugreek
- And 100mg Oyster Extract
- It also contains, vitamin K2, vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc.
Who makes it: Roar Ambition complete TestoFuel; a UK-based manufacturer of fitness Supplements. This Company’s stated goal is to make innovative sports performance supplements that aid their customers achieve results fast. Aside from TestoFuel, they also make the fat burner immediate Knockout. With only 2 supplements in their choice, the company can spend more time perfecting them, revising the formulas and ensuring their customers find the best results.
Bottom line: Testofuel is a higher blend of test boosting ingredients. And if for any reason you don’t feel you’re getting the full advantages, the 3-month package is covered by a 90-day guarantee – if you’re training tough and eating right, you can’t lose.
Prime Male is an advanced test booster and energy complex. Combining many ingredients, counting D-Aspartic acid, oyster extract, ginseng and much more, Prime Male contains solid doses of testosterone promoting ingredients.
- 12 all-natural ingredients
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Great price for money
Ingredients: One serving contains:
- 1600mg D-Aspartic acid – a luxury amino acid.
- 120mg Korean red ginseng extract – a centuries-old herbal remedy.
- 60mg Luteolin – a usual compound derived from citrus fruits.
- 300mg Mucuna Pruriens extract
- 10mg BioPerine – a natural extract that aids increase bioavailability.
- Vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, vitamin B6, vitamin D3, zinc and more.
Who makes it: Propura makes Prime Male, a UK-based higher natural health research firm. Propura’s goal is to increase a science-driven pathway to better health and durability. Using natural ingredients and science-backed formulas, Propura develops cutting-edge health supplements to please a variety of needs.
Bottom line: Prime Male is one of the most helpful testosterone supplements available today. Its advanced, all-natural formula gets to work speedily and shows results. And with a reasonable price plus a 90-day guarantee, it’s a great option.
Animal Test is an influential, hypertrophic, pro-testosterone supplement. Made by Universal Nutrition. It includes potent ingredients that can help promote testosterone, build more muscle, drop unwanted fat, and many more.
Ingredients: One serving contains:
- 5g pro-androgen complex, consisting of Yohimbe bark extort, Cissus quadrangularis extract, and much more.
- 5g hypertrophic response complex, including arachidonic acid, Bioperine and other.
- Much more, including herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals and others. Animal Test is a comprehensive product, with too many ingredients to list here!
Who makes it: Animal Test is completed by Universal Nutrition, one of the oldest and famous names in the supplement industry. Since 1977, Universal Nutrition has employed a team of extremely trained professionals, whose sole focus is on creating cutting-edge methods for the next generation of fitness supplements. With a wide range of products, inexpensive prices, and proven formulas, Universal Nutrition is one of the top brands in the shop.
Bottom line: With an advanced formula filled with influential herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals and other, Animal Test targets many aspects of physical health, promoting testosterone production and helping boost athletic performance – all of which leads to better effects from your hard work.
MuscleTech makes this reasonable test booster. Combining safe and natural ingredients, MuscleTech has developed an influential supplement that can help you achieve your fitness goals as regulating hormone production.
- No need to cycle
- Natural ingredients
- Convenient – serving size is 1 capsule
Ingredients: One serving contains:
- 5mg zinc
- Testosterone boosting matrix, counting Tribulus extract, shilajit extract, boron citrate, broccoli powder, and other.
Who makes it: TEST HD is completed by MuscleTech, one of the supplement industry’s biggest companies. For over 20 years, the professional team over at MuscleTech has been tough at work developing industry-leading products. Today, the company has a global distribution, millions of loyal fans, and one of the most remarkable product lines out there.
Bottom line: TEST HD is one of the improved test boosters out there, coming from one of the top supplement companies. MuscleTech is a name you can trust, and this product is a high class, highly effective option.
BPI Sports A-HD Elite is a strong testosterone booster that’s formulated for male testosterone support. It includes a proprietary blend of ingredients like montanoa tomentosa extract, chenopodium album extract, and more. It also includes 100% DV of zinc, an essential mineral for men’s health.
- 500mg proprietary blend
- contains montanoa tomentosa extract, chenopodium album extract, caesalpinia benthamiana extract and more
- 15mg zinc (100% daily value)
- Good reviews
Who Makes It: BPI Sports is a sports nutrition corporation that focuses on products for athletes and bodybuilders. They offer a 100% pleasure guarantee on all their products.
Super Test is influential testosterone and nitric oxide booster supplement made by Beast Sports Nutrition. Combining ingredients to advance T levels with amino acids and other ingredients, Super Test gives an easy all-in-one solution to aid you to achieve more from your workouts.
- Comes with amino acids
- includes anti-estrogens
- Includes vitamins and minerals
Ingredients: One serving contains:
- 1000mg anabolic testosterone bear complex, consisting of puncture vine extract, suma powder, ashwagandha extract, fenugreek extract, and other.
- 500mg nitric oxide support complex, consisting of l-arginine, agmatine sulfate, and more.
- Vitamins and minerals, counting vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc.
Who makes it: Super Test is completed by Beast Sports Nutrition, a large producer of fitness supplements. Founded in 1995, Beast Sports has more than 20 years of industry experience. Among hundreds of thousands of loyal customers, a wide range of influential products, and an award-winning history, Beast Sports Nutrition is a huge company with great products.
EVL TEST is made by EVLUTION NUTRITION and includes zinc, magnesium, vitamins, D-aspartic acid, and more. It does NOT use a proprietary blend, which is great news for persons who like to be fully in control of their dosage levels for all contained ingredients. The product is available as both a powder and in tablet forms, which is a suitable perk.
- 1,000 IU vitamin D
- 11mg vitamin B6
- 160mg magnesium
- 30mg zinc
- 3,120mg D-aspartic acid
- 750mg tribulus Terrestris extract
- 250mg diindolylmethane (DIM)
- arrives as a flavored powder (capsules also available)
- Good reviews
- Doesn’t use proprietary blend – all amounts are noticeably listed
Who Makes It: This product is completed by EVLution Nutrition, a Florida-based supplement manufacturer. EVL seeks to be your reliable partner in your fitness journey, and their products constantly earn great reviews from customers. They proffer discounts for military and first-responder personnel, as well!
True GRIT is a testosterone support supplement with some key ingredients. Combining zinc, fenugreek, ashwagandha and others, this strong supplement seeks to support serum testosterone and free testosterone in fit men.
- 15mg zinc
- 300mg fenugreek
- 250mg broccoli (supplying DIM)
- 125mg ashwagandha
- 100mg shilajit extort
- 100mg boron citrate
- 50mg Safed Musli extract
- 50mg bladderwrack extract
- 3-in-1 formula
Who Makes It: True Grit is a little supplement company that only produces a handful of products. They are supported by Bodybuilding.com.
TEST FREAK is an influential testosterone support blend made by PharmaFreak. It includes ingredients like fenugreek, tribulus, saw palmetto and more.
Ingredients: One serving contains:
- 1g proprietary testosterone bear complex, consisting of fenugreek extracts and tribulus extract.
- 280mg proprietary DHT support complex, consisting of saw palmetto extract and stinging agitate extract.
- 150mg proprietary estrogen support complex, consisting of hesperidin, apigenin and resveratrol.
Who makes it: TEST FREAK is made by PharmaFreak, a quickly expanding bodybuilding supplement company. Founded in 2008, PharmaFreak is devoted to developing cutting-edge supplement technologies to aid its customers to achieve better results at the gym.
ZMA JYM is an easy testosterone supplement that’s backed by clinical science. It includes the simple combination of zinc and magnesium that is linked to hormonal levels in the body. This easy formula has earned excellent reviews. It also does not use a proprietary blend, so you can see accurately what’s in it, and how much of every ingredient is included.
- 30mg zinc
- 450mg magnesium
- 5mg vitamin B6
- 5mg black pepper fruit extract (to develop absorption)
- Very simple formula
- No proprietary blends
- brilliant reviews
Who Makes It: JYM Supplement Science is a well-recognized supplement manufacturer founded by Jim Stoppani, a famous bodybuilder and fitness expert. JYM won the 2018 Brand of the Year prize from Bodybuilding. Long before winning awards, JYM Supplement Science won the faith of its customers by clearly listing all used ingredients and avoiding the use of confusing proprietary blends.
Bottom Line: It doesn’t include any of the testosterone “boosting” ingredients touted by other products, but the easy formula of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 provides hormonal support. It has brilliant reviews and is priced affordably.
Frequently Asked Questions about Testosterone Boosters
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone found in each human body.
It is found in rich levels in men but also found in women – just in much smaller amounts.
In men, testosterone is mostly produced in the testicles, while in women; it’s produced in the ovaries (1).
Usual testosterone levels vary depending on age, sex, weight, and some other factors.
For men, age is often the most important variable in normal testosterone levels.
Testosterone levels by age vary, and it’s completely natural to see your body’s natural levels of this hormone decrease as you find older (2).
What Does Testosterone Do?
Testosterone is a hormone with many roles in the body, particularly for men. In essence, it’s what makes a man, a man.
Testosterone aids men grow facial hair, produce sperm, grow muscle and maintain sex drive – between many other functions (3).
Testosterone levels increase really during puberty and help greatly in the process of boys becoming young men.
Low testosterone levels in young men can add to a lot of issues later on in life.
What Are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
As this hormone plays many roles in the body, there are many signs of low testosterone.
The largest one people think of automatically is a decrease in sexual drive and function.
In a few cases, low T levels can even cause erectile dysfunction.
Though a loss of sexual drive is one of the most widely known symptoms of low testosterone, there are lots of others. A drop in T levels can contribute to:
- Weight grow
- Loss of muscle mass
- Diminished libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lack of energy
- Hair loss
- reduce in bone mass
As you can see, low testosterone symptoms can variety from mild to life-changing (4).
Are There Any Ways to Increase Testosterone?
If you have been detected with low testosterone, or you have a feeling that low T levels are contributing to several health issues in your life, you may be wondering how to boost testosterone in your body.
Well, there are some ways. You can speak to your doctor about testosterone therapy, foods that boost testosterone, testosterone replacement therapy, and other ways of rising testosterone.
Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
The short answer is yes: for most persons, taking a testosterone boosting product can greatly increase your T levels, leading to a wide array of advantages.
Many test boosters do work well but remember that not all these supplements are created equal. Some will work quite well, as others are a waste of money.
What Are the Benefits of Testosterone Boosters?
Here are some of the advantages you may experience if you have good testosterone levels:
- Increase in energy
- enhance in muscle building potential (5)
- Increase in sexual drive
- boost in heart, bone and hair health
- Better mood regulation (source)
- The decrease in body fat (6)
- Decrease in fatigue
Remember that many manufacturers of these products make bold claims that may or may not be backed up by science.
With that supposed, there are some documented uses for testosterone boosters, including:
The main use of these products is to help restore healthy testosterone levels, which generally means an increase in testosterone production.
Test boosters are typically most effective for those with low testosterone and may have little to no result in those who already have normal T levels.
Most T-boosters include a blend of ingredients.
- D-aspartic acid is thought to boost luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones, leading to better natural production of testosterone (7).
- Vitamin D comes to have a direct link to testosterone levels, as it functions like a steroid hormone in the body (8).
- Tribulus terrestris has been shown to assist increase testosterone levels and develop sex drive in men with ED (9).
- Fenugreek may help to decrease the enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen, thus increasing free testosterone levels (10).
As noted, most testosterone boosters use a mixture of ingredients. Some are well-documente and well-studied, as others are not.
It’s important to decide good supplements that use evidence-based ingredients. It’s also vital to note that these effects are by no means guaranteed and your best course of action is to talk with your doctor.
Benefits of Increased Testosterone Levels
The resulting enhance in testosterone could lead to other benefits, including:
- Increase in muscle building potential (11)
- The decrease in body fat (12)
- enhanced cardiovascular health (13)
- Increase in bone density and bone strength (14)
- a better libido and sex drive (15)
- Improved mood and well-being (16)
Remember that these are just potential benefits of having more testosterone in your system.
Different persons will experience different outcomes, and some might notice no effect at all.
Besides, these results are only possible if the supplement increases your testosterone levels, which is by no suggests guaranteed.
Who Can Benefit from a Testosterone Booster?
- Men with low testosterone – every man with lower-than-normal T levels may experience some advantages from adding a good test booster to their diet. Whether your levels are low because of aging, or other reasons like stress, though, you should speak to your doctor first.
- Male athletes and bodybuilders – as testosterone plays a major role in muscle growth, men who like to exercise can advantage from these supplements (17). Test boosters may aid increase energy, help burn fat, improve muscle mass growth, and much more. If you’re seeking an edge at the gym, a T-booster might be just what you require.
- Female athletes – In some cases, test boosters can also be helpful for women. There is lots of debate about the way testosterone supplements interact with the female body, but in some cases they can be helpful. Testosterone supplements for women will usually be more mild boosters, and products designed for men are not essentially interchangeable. Speak to your doctor if you’re considering getting one of these products.
How Do I Take a Testosterone Booster?
With these products, we highly suggest you speak with your doctor before taking them.
Only your doctor can tell you if you will help how to properly take them and if they will concern your health negatively.
As with any supplement, it’s very essential to follow the instructions found on the product packaging.
Some test boosters need to be cycleing.
What that suggests is that they should not take more than a month or two successively.
Most products will suggest you take the supplement daily for 4-8 weeks, then take a break of 4+ weeks.
This helps stop your body from becoming so used to the supplement that it loses its result.
Yet again – be sure to follow the instructions and never take more than suggested. Speak to your doctor if you have any questions.
Are There Any Side Effects of Test Boosters?
Most of these products use a combination of many herbal ingredients to achieve the desired effect.
Due to this variety of ingredients, it’s difficult to lay out specific side effects.
There are some testosterone side effects from just having higher-than-normal T levels, and some people may also react to sure ingredients used in these products.
Some possible side effects include:
- Elevated aggression levels – some individuals may notice that they are earlier to anger, and feel more aggressive when they have higher T levels.
- Skin issues – a few men will experience oily skin or acne after increasing T levels
- Increased appetite – certain persons experience an increase in appetite. This seen like a good thing or bad thing, depending on your situation and goals
- Increased libido – many people see enhance in libido or sex drive. For most, this is a helpful side effect, but it’s still worth noting.
More severe side effects can happen if you take more than the recommended dose.
Note: We do not suggest taking any supplements featured on this website lacking speaking with a doctor first.
How Do I select a Good Testosterone Booster?
Like most supplements, there are quite a few choices to choose from when it arrives at picking the right test booster.
Reading user reviews is a huge way to inform you of how well people like the product.
What you should search for when choosing a Testosterone Boosters supplement:
- Ingredients – you should pay close notice to the ingredient labels of any products you’re considering. Search for key ingredients that are clinically studied to increase testosterone, for example, D-Aspartic acid, ginseng, zinc, etc. besides, take note of the amounts of each ingredient and balance those to other products you’re considering.
- Brand reputation – find out who creates the product, and if they have a fine reputation or not. In our list, we’ve only listed products from reliable, quality companies – but if you decide to research on your own, be watchful of what company you go with.
- Value for money – cost will always be a factor, and it’s no different from test boosters. Calculate the per day costs of every product, and use those to compare your total cost.
- Convenience – how many servings are needed a day? How long until the product starts working? These are all questions you should be asking yourself before making a payment.
The side effects of lower testosterone levels can occasionally be devastating for men.
Testosterone is a huge part of what makes a man energized, happy, and productive. That is why keeping test levels in the test are so crucial for living a healthy lifestyle.
If you consider you are experiencing any symptoms of low testosterone, please speak with your doctor about it and see what he suggests.
Only your doctor will be able to give you personal information on how to boost your test levels.
This article is a list of Best Testosterone Boosters, not products for testosterone treatment or replacement.